Legal & financial advice
As everybody on this site knows, serious brain injuries can be devastating for everybody involved. In an instant your whole world changes. Even after the initial shock and trauma subside, what happens in the future poses a huge challenge for everyone. The devastating effects on the brain injured person and their family can be far reaching and long lasting.
Sadly, many cases of severe brain injury are caused as a result of an accident, someone else's negligent action, or violent crime. In cases such as these there might well be a need for a solicitor to act on your behalf, and you will need one who understands the unique and complex nature of brain injury claims. We at B.I.G are happy to be working closely with the Brain Injury Group a network of support specialist solicitors with members across the country, so wherever you are located they can be there.
The Brain Injury Group provides practical answers. They will:
- Find you a specialist, dedicated brain injury solicitor who will ensure that you receive the best possible advice and correct level of compensation to provide for your future.
- Link you to a local network of brain injury professionals to support you and your family
- Provide independent financial advice to help manage your immidiate finances and any urgent problems, including making sure you are aware of any welfare benefits you are entilted to and helping you through the application process.
- Arrange a specialist brain injury case mananger to undertake an urgent needs assessment for you and your family.
- Make a family co-ordinator available to you to help in times of crisis.
They will be on your side, and by your side, representing your best interests every step of the way.
If you think that your loved one's brain injury has occurred through the fault of someone else, the Brain Injury Group may be able to help. You can call them free of charge on 0800 6129660 or visit them at www.braininjurygroup.co.uk